OTC Trading Desk
The Coinmotion Wealth OTC Trading Desk offers you high-end trading support to fill larger trades. Clients can speak directly with our traders and agree on the trade details on an execution-only basis. We facilitate crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat-to-crypto transactions.
Our OTC Desk is available for orders larger than 5000 EUR. OTC Trading Desk will act as a dealer for Coinmotion clients wanting to buy or sell assets more sophisticatedly or reach assets currently not supported by the Coinmotion platform.
We work with numerous marketplaces and counterparties to find the best place to execute your OTC trades.
Professional & Regulated
Our experienced traders rely on technical analysis, market sentiment, and specific needs to execute the trades. We’re registered with the FIN-FSA to ensure customer protection and security
Pricing & Service
Our fees are competitive and aligned with the level of service we offer. We respond to you fast and help you out through the trade lifecycle.
How do I start using the Coinmotion OTC desk?
If you don’t have a Coinmotion account, the signup process is easy:
- Create your account. Enter our registration page to enter your email address and set your password.
- Confirm your email. Shortly after you’ve registered, we’ll send you a confirmation email with a code.
- Verify your identity. We’ll need some information from you, provided through a Nets/bank ID (for residents of Finland and Sweden) or including proof of address, a valid Government ID, and a completed KYC form (for customers residing outside Finland or Sweden).
- Fill up the contact form below
- If you are a Coinmotion client, contact our OTC team by sending us a message via the platform or talking to your Account Manager.
What Cryptocurrencies does the Coinmotion OTC desk currently support?
With Coinmotion OTC desk, you can trade a wide array of crypto assets.* You can access for example, the following crypto assets:
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Solana (SOL)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Avalanche (AVAX)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- NEAR Protocol (NEARBitcoin (BTC))
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- Aave (AAVE)
- Dai (DAI)
- Tether (ERC20, Omni) (USDT)
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- yearn.finance (YFI)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Curve (CRV)
- SushiSwap (SUSHI)
- Balancer (BAL)
- Pax Gold (PAXG)
* In addition to the crypto assets mentioned above, we can execute client requests on practically every digital asset with at least a decent amount of liquidity. We are not limited to only certain types of execution schedules as we are able to execute both with accepted counterparties, centralized exchanges (CEX), and decentralized exchanges (DEX).
Who has access to OTC Trading Desk on Coinmotion Wealth?
As with our other services, Coinmotion’s cryptocurrency OTC desk trading is available to users residing in the EEA. Clients must also meet the other account verification requirements.
What makes trading crypto through Coinmotion Wealth secure?
Coinmotion protects all crypto transactions with high-level encryption, and most customer funds are stored offline in multi-signature wallets.